GST Payments and GST Refunds
Don’t worry about messy paper work and running to various government departments for your GST Refund.
Just onboard with us and relax. Our experts will handle end to end process and provide you with timely updates.
9.2 / 10
Easy EMI Options
Easy And Simple Process
1. Fill Form
Simply fill the form to get started
2. Talk To Our Expert
Our expert will connect with you to collect information and complete all government formalities.
3. Process completed
Sit Back and relax. We’ll complete and deliver.
Start Doing Business With A Single Click
Don’t waste time searching and coordinating with multiple vendors to set up or grow your business. Just subscribe to our “All in one” Business package and focus on your dream and big idea.
All services under one roofYour extended corporate Office
IT and Infosec
IT and Infosec
Learn more about GST Refund
What is a GST Refund?
GST refund can be obtained in case the taxpayer exports goods or services. Refund of GST can also be obtained for other eligible cases according to GST Act. Exports of goods or services, as well as supplies to SEZs are categorised as Zero-Rated Supplies. The Supplier can claim a refund of input tax credit paid.
Currently, exporters can claim a refund on zero-rated supplies under two options. Either the exporter can export under Letter of Undertaking or Bond and claim a refund of accumulated Input Tax Credit or the registered dealer may export on payment of integrated tax and claim refund.
ExpertPoint can help you claim eligible GST refunds.
A GST refund claim can arise on account of following scenarios:
- Export of goods or services.
- Supplies to SEZs units and developers.
- Deemed exports.
- Refund of taxes on purchase made by UN or embassies etc.
- Refund arising on account of judgment, decree, order or direction of the Appellate Authority, Appellate Tribunal or any court.
- Refund of accumulated Input Tax Credit on account of inverted duty structure other than Nil rated or fully exempt supplies.
- Finalisation of provisional assessment.
- Refund of pre-deposit.
- Excess payment due to mistake.
- Refunds to International tourists of GST paid on goods in India and carried abroad at the time of their departure from India.
- Refund on account of issuance of refund vouchers for taxes paid on advances against which, goods or services have not been supplied.
- Refund of CGST & SGST paid by treating the supply as intra-State supply which is subsequently held as inter-State supply and vice versa.
The applicant shall produce the following documents to claim GST refund:
- If the applicant applies a refund claim on account of exports or supply to SEZ, the individual shall submit relevant invoice pertaining to the transactions.
- Along with the invoice, a statement containing the number and date of shipping bills or bills of export and the number and the date of the relevant export invoices, in a case where the refund is on account of export of goods must also be provided.
- A detailed list of ITC statement also has to be provided
- In case of GST refund on account of export of services, along with the tax invoices, the relevant bank realisation certificates evidencing receipt of payment in foreign currency is also required to be submitted.
GST Refund for Supply to SEZ
If a supplier claims GST refund to an SEZ unit, the applicant shall submit an endorsement from the Proper Officer evidencing receipt of such goods/ services in the SEZ along with the Tax Invoice. Further, the applicant shall produce declaration from the SEZ unit stating that the applicant yet to avail input tax credit of tax from the supplier.
What you need to know?
Why Clients Choose Us
Easily Accessible Experts
Quick response time within 24hours
Timely service delivery
Your Growth is our Motto. Customized solutions to match your business nature and needsRead more