Online GST Registration
Get GST registration done for your business across India with ExpertPoint’s GST registration services. Just onboard with us and relax. Our experts will handle end to end process and provide you with timely updates.
9.2 / 10
Easy EMI Options
Easy And Simple Process
1. Fill Form
Simply fill the form to get started
2. Talk To Our Expert
Our expert will connect with you to collect information and complete all government formalities.
3. Get Certificate
Get your GST Registration Certificate.
Start Doing Business With A Single Click
Don’t waste time searching and coordinating with multiple vendors to set up or grow your business. Just subscribe to our “All in one” Business package and focus on your dream and big idea.
All services under one roofYour extended corporate Office
IT and Infosec
All the items included in Growth Package
- Logo Design
- Digital Marketing
- Website design
- Mobile Responsive
- Onsite SEO
- Domain Name
- Web Hosting
- Enquiry form
- 2 official mail IDs
- Business Essentials
- Physical Visiting Card Design
- E-Visiting Card (PDF, JPG)
- Letter Pad design
Learn more about GST Registration
Get GST registration done for your business across India with ExpertPoint’s GST registration services. We offer GST registration services across India at flexible rates. Our personalized consultation from our experts will guide you through the GST registration process.
Unlock seamless business compliance with Expert Point’s online GST registration services in Chennai. As a trusted GST registration company, we offer an effortless online application process. Join countless satisfied businesses who’ve chosen our hassle-free GST registration online apply service for their tax needs. Simplify your tax journey with our Online GST Registration service in Chennai. Whether you’re establishing a new business or looking to comply with GST regulations, our platform ensures a smooth process. We specialize in GST registration for new businesses, guiding you through the necessary steps efficiently. Trust our expertise to handle the complexities, allowing you to focus on your business’s growth and financial compliance.
ExpertPoint is a Government Approved firm in Chennai, Tamilnadu led by the industry’s best Chartered accountants, Company Secretaries, Corporate Lawyers who have helped business owners across the country obtain GST registration for their businesses. Expertpoint streamlines tax registration for your business. Easily apply online lut registration, pan card online registration, professional tax online registration, epfo online registration and online esic employee registration etc.
Who should register?
- Goods Supplier with turnover above the threshold limit of Rs. 40 Lakhs* (Rs. 20 Lakhs for North-Eastern States, J&K, Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand)
- Service Provider with turnover above the threshold limit of Rs. 20 Lakhs (Rs 10 Lakhs for Special Category States)
- Casual taxable person / Non-Resident taxable person
- Agents of a supplier & Input service distributor
- Those paying tax under the reverse charge mechanism
- Person who supplies via e-commerce aggregator
- Every e-commerce aggregator
- Person supplying online information and database access or retrieval services from a place outside India to a person in India, other than a registered taxable person
The following documents must be submitted by any person or entity applying for GST registration:
- PAN card of the proprietor
- Identity proof along with photographs:
Passport, driving license, aadhar card or voter’s identity card can be submitted as identity proof. Photographs of the proprietor also need to be submitted.
Private Limited Company
- Certificate of Incorporation
- PAN Card of Company
- Articles of Association
- Memorandum of Association
- Board of Director’s resolution copy for Authorized Signatory
- Identity and address proof of directors along with passport size photographs
- Digital Signature Certificate
LLP / General Partnership Firm
- PAN Card of the Partnership firm
- Partnership Agreement
- Identity and address proof of partners along with passport size photographs
- Digital Signature Certificate in case of LLP
Business location Address proof
Address proof must be provided for place of businesses mentioned in the GST registration application. The following documents are acceptable as address proof for GST registration.
- Own property- Any document in support of the ownership of the premises like the latest property tax receipt or the municipal khata copy or copy of the electricity bill.
- Rented or leased property- A copy of a valid rental agreement with any document in support of the ownership of the premises of the lessor like the latest property tax receipt or the municipal khata copy or copy of the electricity bill.
- SEZ premises- If the principal place of business is located in an SEZ or the applicant is an SEZ developer, necessary documents/certificates issued by the government of India are required to be uploaded.
- All other cases- A copy of the consent letter of the owner of the premises with any document in support of the ownership of the premises of the consenter like electricity bill copy.
Bank Account Proof
Scanned copy of the first page of bank passbook or the relevant page of bank statement or scanned copy of a cancelled cheque containing name of the proprietor or business entity, bank account no, IFSC and branch details including code needs to be uploaded. The bank account proof can be submitted even after the GST registration is obtained.
One of our GST Experts will collect all the required documents
Step 1: Send the Documents as per the checklist
Step 2: Application Filing
Once all the documents are collected, the application will be processed and filed. An Application Reference Number (ARN) will be generated
Step 3: Inspection:
The GST officer will most likely inspect the registered office before approving the application.
Step 4: GST Registration Certificate
The GST registration certificate and GSTIN will be issued upon verification of GST application and other mandatory documents by the GST officer.
The GST Registration certificate can then be downloaded from the GST portal.
GST registration usually takes up to 2 weeks.
Once the GST registration has been made the entity must file the GST returns either annually/monthly/quarterly.