Partnership Firm Registration
Do not miss out our limited time INR 500/- Discount Offer!
Having a Business Partner Means Shared Ownership & Accelerated Growth.
Start your Partnership Firm, reduce risks and focus on Core Business.
ExpertPoint is your One-Stop Partner from Registration to Growth Assistance.
9.2 / 10
Easy EMI Options
Easy And Simple Process
1. Fill Form
Simply fill the form to get started
2. Talk To Our Expert
Our expert will connect with you to collect information and complete all government formalities.
3. Process completed
Sit Back and relax. We’ll complete and deliver.
All the items included in Growth Package
- Logo Design
- Digital Marketing
- Website design
- Mobile Responsive
- Onsite SEO
- Domain Name
- Web Hosting
- Enquiry form
- 2 official mail IDs
- Business Essentials
- Physical Visiting Card Design
- E-Visiting Card (PDF, JPG)
- Letter Pad design
Learn more about Partnership Firm Registration in India
Partnership Firm Registration in India
Been working with your business partner(s) for a while and you have decided to start a partnership firm? Great! You have arrived at the right place! Get commenced with your Partnership Firm Registration from wherever in India within moments.
With our personalized consultation, easy documentation and our step-by-step guidance in registering a partnership firm, you will be in the game within 7-10 days.
Eligibility and Requirements
- To register a partnership firm, a minimum of two persons to act as partners is required.
- The partners of a partnership firm can use their collective name to conduct business.
- A partnership deed is built on non-judicial stamp paper. It must be signed by all the partners. It holds the rights and duties of the firm and the partners. Even though a partnership agreement can be an oral one, generally a partnership deed is written to avoid any sort of future dispute.
- PAN Card of the partners
- Any one of the following as residential proof of partners: Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card, Voters ID
- Principal place of business’s proof (ownership documents or rental/lease agreement)
Unlike a LLP or a Private Limited Company, general partnership firms need not file Annual Returns with the registrar. Hence the cost of compliance is way lesser when compared to the other two legal entities.
Easy to Commence
General partnerships can be formed with an unregistered deed of partnership within 3-4 days. However, Expert Point recommends registration of the deed as it will give right to the firm to sue other businesses or others.
What is the procedure for registering a Partnership firm?
- At ExpertPoint, we will assist you in registering a partnership firm anywhere in India in less than seven working days subject to Government processing times and availability of all documents.
- A Manager from ExpertPoint will brief you about the method and provide you with a list of documents required for registration of the partnership firm.
- You can submit the information and documents required through our mobile app or website. Once all the documents and information are verified, we will draft a partnership deed and send it to the Partners.
- All the Partners must sign the partnership deed document on stamp paper and upload a copy on the platform. Once the signed partnership deed is available, it’s registered with the concerned Registrar of Firms and the Certificate of Registration of Partnership Firm is provided.
What you need to know?
Start Doing Business With A Single Click
Don’t waste time searching and coordinating with multiple vendors to set up or grow your business. Just subscribe to our “All in one” Business package and focus on your dream and big idea.