Change Company Name Online
Get your company’s name changed without hassle with ExpertPoint’s easy procedures. Transform your business identity effortlessly with our service to change company name online in India. We simplify the process of change business name online, ensuring a smooth transition for your brand. Trust us to navigate the complexities, making your name change a hassle-free experience.
Elevate your brand identity effortlessly by changing your company name online in India. Our streamlined process ensures a hassle-free transition, making it simple to redefine your business’s image.
9.2 / 10
Easy EMI Options
Easy And Simple Process
1. Check name availability
Our Experts will check name availability and file RUN application
2. File Forms with ROC
We prepare resolutions and documents for name change and file it with Registrar of companies
3. Get Incorporation Certificate
The registrar will issue new certificate of incorporation
Start Doing Business With A Single Click
Don’t waste time searching and coordinating with multiple vendors to set up or grow your business. Just subscribe to our “All in one” Business package and focus on your dream and big idea.
All services under one roofYour extended corporate Office
IT and Infosec
Learn more about Name Change
Change Company Name
As per Companies Act of 2013, a company may change its name by passing a special resolution in its general meeting. However, approval from the Central Government and updating with the Registrar of Companies (RoC) is necessary for the change to come into effect. Also, the Articles of Association and the Memorandum of Association of the company have to be altered to reflect the change in company’s name.
Unlock the potential of your business with our streamlined services to change your business name online in Chennai. Our expertise ensures a hassle-free process, making it simple to redefine your company’s identity. Trust us to guide you through the intricacies of changing your business name online, empowering your brand to evolve effortlessly.
The company’s name can be changed in 6 simple steps
- Passing Board resolution and call for Extra Ordinary General Meeting (EGM)
- Checking name availability and file RUN application with MCA
- Conducting EGM and passing Special Resolution
- File MGT-14 with Registrar along with altered MOA and AOA
- File INC-24 with the ROC for taking approval of the central government for name change along with the prescribed fee
- Issuance of new Certificate of Incorporation by the Registrar
Enhance compliance efficiency with Expert Point’s bespoke services, encompassing online authorized share capital increase, streamlined online ROC annual filing, convenient appointment of independent directors, and seamless online LLP agreement changes in Chennai. Simplify complex compliance tasks with our Expert Point.
eForm MGT 14 and Form INC. 24 is required to be filed within 30 days of EGM in order to obtain approval of Central Government. The following documents are required for company name change:
- Certified Copy of Special resolution passed at EGM
- Notice of EGM,
- Explanatory statement to EGM,
- Altered Memorandum of Association,
- Altered Articles of Association
- The name change will definitely reflect that the company is at improving scale in the market.
- The identity in the market will be redefined
- Name change can give your brand a freshness which makes the customers to try it
- While expanding your business name change feature can be an added benefit which given an images of big launch of the product
Timelines and next steps
The timeline to complete the proceedings for the name change of a company and to receive the Certificate of Incorporation from the Registrar, it takes around 10 working days. We at ExpertPoint simplify the entire process by taking care of all the forms to be filled and the document to be submitted by our company so that the process gets completed at its initial try.