One Person Company Registration
Don’t worry about messy paper work and running to various government departments to register your One Person Company. Simplify the process of OPC registration in Chennai. Register your one person company registration online effortlessly with Expert Point.
Simplify the process of establishing an one person company registration in India with our seamless online registration services. We specialize in helping entrepreneurs register opc company in online, ensuring a hassle-free experience. Whether you’re a first-time business owner or looking to set up a new OPC, our user-friendly platform streamlines the entire process.Just onboard with us and relax. Our experts will handle end to end process and provide you with timely updates.
9.2 / 10
Easy EMI Options
Easy And Simple Process
1. Fill Form
Simply fill the form to get started
2. Talk To Our Expert
Our expert will connect with you to collect information and complete all government formalities.
3. Process completed
Sit Back and relax. We’ll complete and deliver.
Start Doing Business With A Single Click
Don’t waste time searching and coordinating with multiple vendors to set up or grow your business. Just subscribe to our “All in one” Business package and focus on your dream and big idea.
All services under one roofYour extended corporate Office
IT and Infosec
Incorporation of OPC
- Company Name Approval
- Memorandum Of Association (MOA)
- Articles Of Association (AOA)
- Digital Signature Certificates (DSC)
- DIN for 2 Directors
- Stamp duty and ROC fees
- Company PAN, TAN
- EPF & ESI Registration
- Incorporation Certificate
- Commencement of business filing
All the items included in Starter Package
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Income tax return preparation and filing
- AOC 4 & MGT 7 ROC filing
- Director eKYC ROC filing
- GST Registration
- GST Return filing
- Payroll Processing
- PF Return filing
- ESI Return filing
- Labour Compliance
All the items included in Growth Package
- Logo Design
- Digital Marketing
- Website design
- Mobile Responsive
- Onsite SEO
- Domain Name
- Web Hosting
- Enquiry form
- 2 official mail IDs
- Business Essentials
- Physical Visiting Card Design
- E-Visiting Card (PDF, JPG)
- Letter Pad design
Learn more about One Person Company Registration
What is a One Person Company?
- The concept of One Person Company was introduced through the Companies Act, 2013 with the aim to support aspiring entrepreneurs by allowing them to start their own venture by creating a single person entity.
- While a private limited company or LLP requires a minimum of two members to be eligible for incorporation, a One Person Company requires that there be only one member.
- While a One Person Company allows a single entrepreneur to own a corporate entity, it does have some limitations. The subscriber to the Memorandum must nominate a nominee. The nominee will become the owner of the OPC in case the existing owner is disabled.
Expertpoint, one person company registration service is now effortless with our online registration services. Our expertise lies in facilitating one-person company registration through a user-friendly platform. Whether you’re a budding entrepreneur or looking to establish a new OPC, we simplify the entire process. Count on us to navigate the complexities, enabling you to focus on crafting the success of your one person company registration online process.
Are you Looking for the best one person company registration online in Chennai ? Expertpoint is the best option for the opc registration through online in Chennai, India. ExpertPoint are the experts in company incorporations and can help you in your One Person Company registration and proprietorship firm registration online at affordable rates. We offer personalized consultation and step-by-step guidance to help you start your own One Person Company in India. Enjoy streamlined procedures for private limited company registration in India , limited liability partnership registration , partnership firm registration online and proprietorship firm registration online. Let Expertpoint navigate the complexities while you focus on your business vision.
The following documents will be required for all the directors and the shareholders of the company to be incorporated.
- Identity proof for Indian Nationals – PAN Card (Mandatory) and any one of the following: Passport copy, Voter’s Identity Card, valid Driving License copy
- Residential proof – Any one of the following documents shall be submitted: Bank statement , Telephone Bill / Mobile bill, Electricity Bill that are not more than two months old.
- Scanned Recent Passport size photograph in JPEG format
For Registered Office
- Proof of registered office address – No-objection certificate (NOC) from the property owner. Expert Point will provide you the format of the NOC.
- Proof of evidence of any utility service like telephone, gas, electricity, etc. depicting the address of the premises in the name of the owner or document, which is not older than two months.
- Scanned copy of sale deed/property deed in English (in case of owned property)
- Only a natural person who is an Indian resident or Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) can incorporate an OPC. A person is said to be an Indian resident if he or she stays in India for at least 120 days during the preceding financial year.
- Legal corporate entities like Company or LLP cannot incorporate an OPC
- A nominee must be appointed by the sole member during the incorporation
- Businesses involved in other financial activities cannot be incorporated as an OPC
Registering an one person company has various advantages compared to a partnership firm or LLP as under
Number of directors
Unlike Private Limited Company or Limited Liability Company which requires a minimum of two members for incorporation, a One Person Company only requires one member to be eligible for incorporation. However, the law requires that a nominee director to be designated in the Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association of the OPC
Annual general meetings exemption
All Companies in India are required to hold annual general meetings each year. However, this does not apply to One Person Company. The resolution signed by the single director and entered into the minutes book is sufficient, in lieu of an annual general meeting.
Cash flow exemptions
All companies in India must file financial statements like balance sheet, profit and loss statements, cash flow etc. each year. Cash flow statements are not required for a One Person Company. This means that financial statements should only cover balance sheet, profit and loss statements, auditor’s report, and notes to account.
Timelines and next steps
- ExpertPoint Engagement Manager will start the incorporation process by applying for a Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) for the owner and the nominee. The application of the DSC will require you to submit passport size photographs along with identity proof and address proof.
- In parallel to the Digital Signature Certificate application, we will also submit a name reservation request to the MCA. Name approval applications are usually processed within 24-72 hours. The company’s name must adhere to the naming conventions and must include or end with the words “OPC”.
- Once the company’s name is approved, we will file an incorporation application with the MCA along with the signed Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association. Moreover, identity proof, address proof, and residence proof of the member and nominee is required.
- In addition to the above documents, other documents like affidavits and declaration of the sole owner must be submitted. The nominee director’s consent must also be attached in Form INC-3.
- Once the filing is completed, you will be granted approval by the Registrar of Companies and will receive an incorporation certificate.
- On obtaining the incorporation certificate, the OPC can proceed to initiate the process of bank account opening and the promoter must deposit the amount mentioned in the MOA of the company.
- Once the capital amount is deposited into the banks current account, we will file for the commencement of business with the MCA. The commencement of business certificate must be obtained within 180 days of incorporation to avoid a penalty.