Website Terms And Conditions
Get the terms and conditions of your website drafted flawlessly with ExpertPoint’s readily available templates.
9.2 / 10
Easy EMI Options
Easy And Simple Process
1. Fill Form
Simply fill the form to get started
2. Call to Discuss
We will connect with you to understand your requirements
3. Get your Website terms
We draft your website terms and conditions
Start Doing Business With A Single Click
Don’t waste time searching and coordinating with multiple vendors to set up or grow your business. Just subscribe to our “All in one” Business package and focus on your dream and big idea.
All services under one roofYour extended corporate Office
IT and Infosec
IT and Infosec
Learn more about Website Terms And Conditions
In the terms and conditions services there are two people involved the one who makes the website “You” and the one for which the website is being made the “Sender Company”.
The terms that must be mentioned in the document are
- Introduction- The depth of the terms and conditions and how they are in full force must be mentioned. It must also term the restriction for the usage of the website by minors.
- Intellectual Property rights- By stating this the website holds the rights for all informations that are displayed on the website .The intellectual rights for the information that are presented by “you” are given to you and those presented by the “Sender Company” are given to the “Sender company”
- Restrictions- It restricts the user from displaying the contents of the website in some other websites or bringing a negative image to the website and so on. Certain restrictions are made by “You” to the “Sender Company” and vice versa to access certain areas of the website
- Content Rights- While adding any content in the website by “You” you grant the rights to the “Sender Company” too which is a world-wide ,non royalty right.
- Warranties- The “sender company” does not hold any warranties for any wrong information that has been displayed on the website that were not given by them
- Liability- The “sender company” will not be liable to any happenings that arises because of any wrong usages by “You”
- Indemnity- “You” must give an indemnity to the “Sender company” protecting them from holding the liability for any events that arise because of the wrong usage of the website by you.
- Unenforceable terms- Any unenforceable terms in the terms and the conditions are to be found it can be eliminated without affecting the rest.
- Alteration- The “sender company” can revise the terms and conditions from time to time and “You” must be aware of the revised terms and conditions
- Assignment- Only the “sender company” has the right to assign or transfer the terms to other entity
- Notices and Disclaimers- Any Notices or Disclaimers displayed on the website represents both the “Sender Company” and “You”
- Governing authority- All the terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of state
- It serves as a rigid contract between the “Sender Company” and “You”
- It defines the rights held by both the parties
- It promotes restrictions for the usage of certain areas of the website by both the parties
- It represents the legal liabilities held by both the parties
- It ensures that the user abides by all the terms and conditions of the website
Timelines and next steps
Once the terms and the conditions are drafted it should hold the consent of both the “Sender Company” and “You”. It should be displayed on the website in such a manner that the user must be able to access the website only after abiding to the terms and conditions. ExpertPoint provides all he assistance in drafting the terms and conditions that uphold the rights of both parties and it will also reduce the legal liabilities that will be borne by both the parties.
What you need to know?
Why Clients Choose Us
Easily Accessible Experts
Quick response time within 24hours
Timely service delivery
Your Growth is our Motto. Customized solutions to match your business nature and needsRead more