LLP Registration Online
Don’t worry about messy paper work and running to various government departments to register your LLP Company. Elevate your business journey with hassle-free LLP company registration in Chennai. Explore seamless online limited liability partnership registration online solutions at Expert Point.
At Expert Point, we’re your premier destination for hassle-free LLP registration online in India. Say goodbye to bureaucratic complexities with our streamlined process for limited liability partnership registration. Our experts will handle end to end process and provide you with timely updates.
9.2 / 10
Easy EMI Options
Easy And Simple Process
1. Fill Form
Simply fill the form to get started
2. Talk To Our Expert
Our expert will connect with you to collect information and complete all government formalities.
3. Process completed
Sit Back and relax. We’ll complete and deliver.
Start Doing Business With A Single Click
Don’t waste time searching and coordinating with multiple vendors to set up or grow your business. Just subscribe to our “All in one” Business package and focus on your dream and big idea.
All services under one roofYour extended corporate Office
IT and Infosec
All the items included in Starter Package
- Financial Statements preperation
- Income tax return preparation and filing
- Form 8 & Form 11 ROC filing
- Director eKYC ROC filing
- GST Registration
All the items included in Growth Package
- Logo Design
- Digital Marketing
- Website design
- Mobile Responsive
- Onsite SEO
- Domain Name
- Web Hosting
- Enquiry form
- 2 official mail IDs
- Business Essentials
- Physical Visiting Card Design
- E-Visiting Card (PDF, JPG)
- Letter Pad design
Learn more about LLP Company Registration
What is a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)?
A Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) combines the benefits of a partnership firm and a company into a single structure. In LLP, each partner’s liability is limited to the amount they put into the business. It also reduces one partner’s liability for the actions of misconducts of another partner. LLP is registered with Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA). Experience effortless LLP company registration in Chennai with our user-friendly online limited liability partnership registration services at Expert Point.
Unlock the future of your business at Expert Point, where we redefine the process of LLP registration online in India. Experience seamless limited liability partnership registration with our expert guidance. Skip the bureaucracy and embark on your entrepreneurial journey swiftly and effortlessly. Trust Expert Point for a transformational approach to LLP registration online in India.
Planning to start a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) in India? ExpertPoint provides LLP registration services complete with expert assistance and end-to-end compliance solutions. Our personalized consultation and step-by-step guidance will help you start your own LLP in India in under 15 days. We are also Known as the best private limited company registration in india which provide partnership firm registration online process.
- A minimum of two (2) designated partners are required to start a LLP.
- All partners should be at least 18 years of age.
- At least one of the designated partners should be a resident of India. A person is said to be an Indian resident if he or she stays in India for at least 182 days during the preceding financial year irrespective of their citizenship
- A DIN is required for all designated partners.
- A Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) is required for all designated partners.
- Identity proof of all the partners – Passport / Voter ID / valid Driving License
- Address proof of all the partners – Last 2 months – Bank statement / Telephone Bill / Mobile bill / Gas Bill / Electricity Bill in name of partner
- A Copy of Pan card of all the partners
- A Passport size photograph of all the partners
- A copy of passport in case any of the partners are foreign nationals/NRIs
- Proof of registered office address – No-objection Certificate (NOC) from property owner. ExpertPoint will provide you the format of the NOC
- Proof of evidence of any utility service like telephone, gas, electricity, etc. depicting the address of the premises in the name of the owner or document, which is not older than two months.
- Digital Signature Certificate for all designated partners
In a limited liability partnership the partners are liable only to the amount that they invest in the LLP which will not affect the personal assets of the partners.
Separate Legal Entity
The LLP can own or buy properties since it is a separate legal entity. The LLP has the right to perform all actions that a legal entity does.
Features like adding the partners, the choice of projects, and percentage of profit and loss that will be borne by the partners are decided by the partners offers high flexibility to the LLP.
Timelines and next steps
- ExpertPoint can help you complete the LLP registration in about 15-20 working days depending on time taken to submit the required documents. At the start of the registration process, your ExpertPoint Engagement Manager will contact you to collect the necessary information and documents/
- The Engagement Manager will start the process for obtaining the Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) for the partners. Once the Digital Signature Certificate application is submitted, you will have to complete the OTP verification and a video KYC check is done to authenticate the application/
- While the application for DSC is in process, you can file a request with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs for reserving your LLP’s name.
- Once the LLP’s name has been approved, we will begin to draft the incorporation documents for the registration of the LLP and send it to all the designated partners for signature. All partners are requested to sign the documents after thorough verification.
- The signed incorporation documents and the application for the incorporation of LLP are submitted to the Ministry of Corporate Affairs. It can take anywhere from 2-5 days to get approval from the MCA.
- Once the approval is obtained, the LLP will be incorporated and we can proceed to obtain a PAN and open a bank account for the LLP. Simultaneously, we will also help you draft the LLP partnership deed on stamp paper which will be signed by all the partners.
- The signed partnership deed will then be verified by your Engagement Manager and uploaded to the Ministry of Corporate Affairs portal within 30 days of incorporation to complete the LLP registration process.