Annual Compliance for OPC
Worried about plethora of compliances for your private limited company? Ensure impeccable Annual Compliance for OPC in Chennai and ROC compliance for your private limited company with our expert services.
Just onboard with us and relax. Our experts will handle end to end compliance process. Our dedicated team in Chennai specializes in meticulously handling all aspects of compliance, ensuring that your roc compliance for a private limited company adheres to all legal requirements. We understand the nuances of local regulations and offer tailored solutions to keep your business in good standing.
9.2 / 10
Easy EMI Options
Easy And Simple Process
1. Fill Form
Simply fill the form to get started
2. Talk To Our Expert
Our expert will connect with you to collect information and complete all government formalities.
3. Process completed
Sit Back and relax. We’ll complete and deliver.
Start Doing Business With A Single Click
Don’t waste time searching and coordinating with multiple vendors to set up or grow your business. Just subscribe to our “All in one” Business package and focus on your dream and big idea.
All services under one roofYour extended corporate Office
IT and Infosec
- Secretarial Compliance (ROC)
- Preparing Notices and minutes
- Board Meeting Compliance (If more than 1 Director)
- Annual Forms Filing with ROC
- Maintaining Statutory Registers
Learn more about Annual Compliance Package for One Person Company (OPC)
All companies registered in India like private limited company, One Person Company (OPC), limited company, and section 8 companies must file MCA annual return and income tax return each year. The company also has to appoint a Statutory Auditor. Before filing annual return, the company must conduct an Annual General Meeting at the end of each financial year.
Elevate your business’s legal standing effortlessly with our expertise in Annual Compliance for OPC in Chennai and ROC Compliance for private limited companies. Our dedicated team offers tailored solutions that ensure your company’s adherence to all regulatory requirements, keeping you in good standing and enabling you to focus on core operations. Entrust us with your roc compliance for private limited company needs.
At Expert Point, we specialize in annual compliance services tailored to your business structure. Whether you run a proprietorship, an Annual Compliance for LLP company, or a Annual compliance for private limited company, our expert team ensures thorough and hassle-free annual compliance for proprietorship. We also handle income tax annual compliance for proprietorship firm, ensuring all your financial obligations are met with precision.
Our Annual Package Includes
ExpertPoint provides a comprehensive compliance management service for small and medium sized business. Our compliance service includes financial statement preparation, secretarial services, income tax return filing and MCA annual return filing. Based on requirement as your business scales, we can also provide GST return filing services, TDS return filing services, advance tax computation and payroll processing. Get in touch with our expert advisor to begin managing your company’s compliance in an easy and hassle-free manner.
Our Annual Package includes:
- Board meetings Compliance: The company should hold a minimum two Board Meeting in in a year. At least one Board of Director meeting to be held in each half of calendar year and the gap between the two meetings shall not be less than 90 days. Minutes of the meeting must be prepared and attendance register must be maintained.
- Disclosure of Director’s Interest: The directors of the board can give a notice of interest regarding any entity by filing Form MBP-1at every year’s board meeting.
- Maintenance of Statutory Registers: The company must maintain records which register minutes of meeting of all the Annual General meetings, Board meetings, and the meetings that is called for incorporation of any changes in the agreement of the formation of the company that is at the scale of recording it at the Registrar of State or Registrar of Company.
- Preparation of financial statements: We prepare financial statements which includes Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss account and Schedules and Notes as mandated by Companies Act 2013.
- Filing of Income Tax Return: Private limited companies, limited companies and one person companies would be required to file Form ITR -6. The due date for filing income tax return for a company is on or before the 30th of September.
- Filing of annual return and financial statement with ROC: The company is obliged to file financial statement audited by a chartered accountant through form AOC-4 within 180 days from close of financial year ie. 27th September of each year. The OPC also is mandated to file Annual return through Form MGT 7 within 60 days from the completion of 6 months from end of financial year ie. 28th November of each year.