Shop and Establishment Registration
Registering under the Shop and Establishment Act is mandatory for shops, restaurants, theatres, offices, warehouses and all commercial establishments including IT and ITES companies. While streaming across various protocols and arrangements while launching your business, all the Legal Registrations are done by the ExpertPoint within a Call. With 100% Compliance, we get the entire process completed within 7-10 working days.
9.2 / 10
Easy EMI Options
Easy And Simple Process
1. Fill Form
Simply fill the form to get started
2. Talk To Our Expert
Our expert will connect with you to collect information and complete all government formalities.
3. Process completed
Sit Back and relax. We’ll complete and deliver.
Start Doing Business With A Single Click
Don’t waste time searching and coordinating with multiple vendors to set up or grow your business. Just subscribe to our “All in one” Business package and focus on your dream and big idea.
All services under one roofYour extended corporate Office
IT and Infosec
IT and Infosec
All the items included in Starter Package
- EPF & ESI Registration
- Professional Tax Registration”
All the items included in Growth Package
- HR Process
- Salary Structure
- Payroll Process
- ESI/EPF Return Filing
- HR Documentation Process
Learn more about Shop & Establishment
Shop & Establishment
Various states have respective Shop and Establishment Acts in place to regulate the condition of work, wages, working hours, holidays & leave, health & safety of the employees. In case of Tamil Nadu Shops and Establishments (Amendment) Act, 2018, employer of every establishment employing ten or more workers shall, within a period of six months from the date of commencement of his business, apply for registration and obtain a registration certificate.
Intimation of shops and establishments employing less than ten workers.— (1) Employer of every establishment employing less than ten workers shall, within a period of six months from the date of commencement of the Tamil Nadu Shops and Establishments (Amendment) Act, 2018. The business should also furnish an annual return.
ExpertPoint offers holistic procedures in registering your Establishment under the Shop and Establishment Act. The labor department of the state governs the Shop and Establishment Act. We at Expert Point submit the application of the registration to the local district labor officer. After the satisfaction of the application, Expert Point streams the entire procedure full-fledged, that you can run your shop legally flawlessly from the first day of Incorporation.
Different Types Licenses for Businesses
Make sure to register the all required licenses based on your business nature. Consult with ExpertPoint so that you don’t waste time, money, energy and resources.
- FSSAI – Food License: Hotels, Restaurants, Canteen, Food stall, Bakeries, food supplements, milk
- Industrial License (IEM and IL): Small and large scale manufacturing factories.
- Shop & Establishment Registration: All commercial establishments, IT companies, restaurants, offices, warehouse etc.
- DISH – Factories License: Factories involved in manufacturing process with minimum employee strength.
- Trade License: Specified businesses should get a license issued by Municipal Corporations or Panchayat for conducting business.
- Importer Exporter Code (IE Code): Issued by DGFT, it is required for importers and exporters
When you open a business and start the registration process with the Tamil Nadu Shop and Establishment Act, you need to submit copies of following documents attached along with the application form and submit it to the inspector.
- PAN Card Of the entity or proprietor
- Incorporation Certificate Of Company or Partnership deed in case of firm
- Memorandum of Association (MOA) & Article of Association (AOA) (In case of private limited company)
- Employee Details (Employee Name / Employee ID / Designation / Date of Joining / Date of Birth /Father Name / Date of Relieving (If any)
- Employee Salary details with Breakup ( Last three months)
- Employee Attendance Register ( Last three months)
- List of Holidays
- Office Timings (Including Lunch Break)
- Id And Address Proof Of All Directors
- Rental Agreement (if any)
What you need to know?
Why Clients Choose Us
Easily Accessible Experts
Quick response time within 24hours
Timely service delivery
Your Growth is our Motto. Customized solutions to match your business nature and needsRead more