Private Limited Company Registration
Just pay INR 399/- and start process.
Get started today and register your dream business idea as Private Limited Company. Are you looking to establish your own private limited company in India? Look no further! Our top-notch pvt ltd company registration services are tailored to meet your every need. We specialize in private limited company registration in India, providing you hassle-free solutions.
Complete Paperless and convenient process! Unlock the potential of your business with our expert Pvt Ltd company registration services in Chennai, India. Experience seamless private limited company registration services with Expert Point.
ExpertPoint offers complete peace of mind & Professional Representation for Founders.
9.2 / 10
Easy EMI Options
Easy And Simple Process
Private Limited Company Registration Services
1. Fill Form
Simply fill the form to get started with your private limited company incorporation
2. Talk To Our Expert
Our expert will connect with you to collect information and complete all government formalities.
3. Process completed
Sit Back and relax. We’ll complete and deliver.
- Company Name Approval
- Memorandum Of Association (MOA)
- Articles Of Association (AOA)
- 2 Digital Signature Certificates (DSC)
- 2 Director / Subscribers
- DIN for 2 Directors
- Stamp duty and ROC fees
- Company PAN, TAN
- EPF & ESI Registration
- Incorporation Certificate
- Commencement of business filing
All the items included in
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Income tax return preparation and filing
- AOC 4 & MGT 7 ROC filing
- Director eKYC ROC filing
- GST Registration
- GST Return filing
- Payroll Processing
- PF Return filing
- ESI Return filing
- Labour Compliance
All the items included in Starter + Growth Package
- Logo Design
- Digital Marketing
- Website design
- Mobile Responsive
- Onsite SEO
- Domain Name
- Web Hosting
- Enquiry form
- 2 official mail IDs
- Business Essentials
- Physical Visiting Card Design
- E-Visiting Card (PDF, JPG)
- Letter Pad design
Learn more about Private Limited Company
What is a Private Limited Company?
Private Limited Company is the most prevalent and popular type of corporate legal entity in India. A Minimum of 2 Shareholders/Directors are required to start a Private Limited Company in India. The Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) governs private limited company registration in India. Companies are incorporated and regulated under the Companies Act, 2013 and the Companies Incorporation Rules, 2014.
Our premier destination for private limited company registration services in India. Our dedicated team of experts is committed to simplifying the process of pvt ltd company registration for you. With our in-depth knowledge and unwavering support, we ensure a seamless experience, making your dream of establishing a private limited company in India a reality.
Private limited companies offer more protection than a proprietorship or a Partnership firm. Most of the successful businesses in India are in the form of private limited companies. From Expertpoint, we will offer the best private limited company incorporation services and private limited company registration in Chennai.
ExpertPoint can help you with Private Limited Company registration in Chennai and across India at a very affordable price point. We also offer the best partnership firm registration online and limited liability partnership registration Services.
Eligibility And Requirements
- To register a private limited company, minimum of two (2) persons are required to act as Directors and shareholders of the company.
- The shareholders can also be directors of the company
- The shareholders of a private limited company can be a corporate entity or a natural person.
- Director can only be a living person
- At least one Director being a resident of India. A person is designated as a resident if he/she spends over 182 days in India in previous calendar year.
- There are no restrictions on foreign companies or foreign nationals being Directors or shareholders of a private limited company.
- As, foreign nationals, foreign corporate entities or NRIs are allowed to be Directors and Shareholders of a Company with Foreign Direct Investment, incorporating a private limited company is the preferred choice of entry to India for foreign promoters.
The following documents will be required for all the directors and the shareholders of the company to be incorporated.
- Identity proof for Indian Nationals – PAN Card (Mandatory) and any one of the following: Passport copy, Voter’s Identity Card, valid Driving License copy
- Residential proof – Any one of the following documents shall be submitted: Bank statement , Telephone Bill / Mobile bill, Electricity Bill that are not more than two months old.
- Scanned Recent Passport size photograph in JPEG format
- For foreign nationals and NRIs, an apostilled or notarized copy, as the case may be, of memorandum and articles of association and passport copy shall be submitted. Get in touch with us. Our experts will guide you.
For Registered Office
- Proof of registered office address – No-objection certificate (NOC) from the property owner. Expert Point will provide you the format of the NOC.
- Proof of evidence of any utility service like telephone, gas, electricity, etc. depicting the address of the premises in the name of the owner or document, which is not older than two months.
- Scanned copy of sale deed/property deed in English (in case of owned property)
Registering a private limited company has various advantages compared to a partnership firm or LLP as under
A company can raise equity capital from persons or entities interested in becoming a shareholder. Hence, a private limited company is a must for Entrepreneurs looking to raise money from angel investors, venture capital firms, private equity firms and hedge funds.
Separate Legal Entity
A private limited company is legally recognised as a separate entity. Hence, a company can have its PAN, bank accounts, licenses, approvals, contracts, assets and liabilities in its unique name.
Limited Liability Protection
A private limited company provides limited liability protection to its shareholders. In case of any unforeseen liabilities are created, it would be limited to the company and would not impact the shareholders.
A company has perpetual existence and never ends without reason. For a company to lose its existence, it has to be wound-up by the Promoters or be wound-up by the Government. Hence, a company can only be wound up for reasons like non-compliance or failure to comply with rules and regulations.
As the ownership of a company is represented by shares – the ownership of a company can be transferred to any other legal entity or person in India or abroad easily – in part or whole. Further, since the shareholders control the Board of Directors, the Directors can also be replaced easily by shareholders to ensure business continuity easily at all times.
Timelines and next steps
ExpertPoint can incorporate a private limited company registration service in less than 10 days – subject to Government processing times and availability of all documents.
Step 1 – On collecting the necessary information and documents digitally, the process for company registration in Chennai and other specific states begins with obtaining digital signatures for the proposed Directors and Shareholders.
Step 2 – Your ExpertPoint Engagement Manager will submit the digital signature application and generate a link to complete video eKYC verification. The applicant would then have to complete a short selfie video and verify OTP to authenticate the application. Upon approval of the application, the digital signature will be issued on the same day.
Step 3 – Parallel to the digital signature process, your Engagement Manager will also submit a name approval request to the Ministry of Corporate Affairs for approval. Please ensure that you provide multiple options for the company name that are in line with the Companies Naming Regulations in India to ensure quick approval. The Government typically provides name approval within 48 hours in India.
Step 4 – On obtaining name approval, we will prepare all the legal documents that must be signed by the Directors and Shareholders on the same day. Once you have verified the documents and signed off, we will apply for incorporation with the MCA on the same day. The MCA will provide incorporation approval in about 48 – 72 hours during business days. If the incorporation approval is approved, the Government will issue the incorporation certificate, PAN for the company and the TAN.
What you need to know?
Start Doing Business With A Single Click
Don’t waste time searching and coordinating with multiple vendors to set up your company incorporation or grow your business. Just subscribe to our “All in one” Business package and focus on your dream and big idea.