Import Export Code (IEC) Registration
Don’t worry about messy paper work and running to various government departments for your Import Export Code (IEC) Registration in India.
Just onboard with us and relax. Our experts will handle end to end process and provide you with timely updates.
9.2 / 10
Easy EMI Options
Easy And Simple Process
1. Fill Form
Simply fill the form to get started
2. Talk To Our Expert
Our expert will connect with you to collect information and complete all government formalities.
3. Process completed
Sit Back and relax. We’ll complete and deliver.
Start Doing Business With A Single Click
Don’t waste time searching and coordinating with multiple vendors to set up or grow your business. Just subscribe to our “All in one” Business package and focus on your dream and big idea.
All services under one roofYour extended corporate Office
IT and Infosec
IT and Infosec
Learn more about Import Export Code (IEC) Registration in India
Importer Exporter Code (IEC) Registration In India
Get your 10 Digit Import Export Code in less than a week with help of ExpertPoint expert registration services. If you are in the business of trading across borders, you are required to have Importer Exporter Code (IE Code) or IEC as popularly referred to. No person shall make any import or export except under an IEC Number granted by the Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT). IEC number is the same as the PAN of the entity or the proprietor. It would be separately issued by the DGFT.
- Passport size photo of the director / proprietor / partner
- Copy of PAN of the entity / proprietor
- Address Proof:
- Aadhar as address proof of business for proprietor (in case the address of business is different from aadhar, rental agreement with EB bill is required)
- Rental agreement + Utility bill in case of company or partnership firm
- Cancelled cheque bearing pre-printed name of the business entity (if not available, then Certificate from bank as per ANF 2A(I) )
- GST registration certificate if registered.
- Digital signature of authorized partner / director.
- It gives a reach about the market in the global market
- It has the PAN based registration so the other erms of the business such as the place of operation is not required
- The annual maintenance fee is not required
- No compliance has to be filed
- It provides legal clearance for the goods for which the IEC has been obtained at any place
What you need to know?
Why Clients Choose Us
Easily Accessible Experts
Quick response time within 24hours
Timely service delivery
Your Growth is our Motto. Customized solutions to match your business nature and needsRead more