Individual Non-Business Tax Return Filing
Don’t worry about messy paper work and running to various government departments for your Individual Income Tax Returns Filing.
Just onboard with us and relax. Our experts will handle end to end process and provide you with timely updates.
9.2 / 10
Easy EMI Options
Easy And Simple Process
1. Fill Form
Simply fill the form to get started
2. Talk To Our Expert
Our expert will connect with you to collect information and complete all government formalities.
3. Process completed
Sit Back and relax. We’ll complete and deliver.
Start Doing Business With A Single Click
Don’t waste time searching and coordinating with multiple vendors to set up or grow your business. Just subscribe to our “All in one” Business package and focus on your dream and big idea.
All services under one roofYour extended corporate Office
IT and Infosec
IT and Infosec
Learn more about Individual Income Tax Returns Filing
Individual Salary Return and Non-Business Return
ExpertPoint’s Income Tax Services offers tax related planning and compliance assistance to individuals and Business in India and USA.
We assist individual clients needing a wide range of tax services including tax planning and advice relating to Tax impacts, business interests, capital gains, etc.
Our tax practice has been meeting in many aspects of tax return preparation by keeping up the ever-changing complex tax code and look for opportunities for you to maximize your deductions and tax credits.
ExpertPoint is a Government Approved firm in Chennai, Tamilnadu led by the industry’s best Chartered accountants, Company Secretaries, Corporate Lawyers who have helped many people file their income tax returns.
- Form 16 – Part A and Part B issued by the employer. If not available, Salary slip will be required.
- Bank statements for identifying interest income and any other transaction requiring declaration in tax returns.
- 80C and 80D Investment details such as Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Tuition Fee Receipt, Housing Loan Interest and Principal Repayment Certificate, PPF investments etc., (Optional)
- Profit and Loss statement from securities broker to determine capital gains from investment in shares. (Optional)
Eligibility – Who Should File Returns
- All individuals whose gross total income for the financial year exceeds the minimum threshold limit ie. Rs.2.5 Lakhs. This limit is Rs 3 lakh for senior citizens (aged above 60 but less than 80) or Rs 5 lakhs for super senior citizens (aged above 80)
- Individuals who wish to receive refund on excess tax paid or withheld taxes ie. TDS
- Individuals applying for a personal, home loan etc.
- If losses under a head of income have to be carried forward
Further the following individuals are mandated by law to file tax returns:
- The individual has deposited an aggregate amount exceeding Rs 1 crore in one or more current bank accounts with any bank; or
- The individual has incurred expenditure of an aggregate amount exceeding Rs 2 lakh for himself or any other person for travel to a foreign country; or
- The individual has incurred expenditure of an amount or aggregate of the amounts exceeding Rs 1 lakh towards consumption of electricity.
- Individuals who have any assets including financial assets located outside India
Individual having signing authority in any account located outside India
- Loan approvals: Majority of banks ask for a copy of income tax returns for at least three consecutive years to sanction a loan. So if you are planning to take a loan in the future, it can help you if you can furnish your I-T returns.
- To claim TDS refunds: As an individual if someone has invested in fixed deposits the interest income is chargeable to TDS at the rate of 10% irrespective to the fact that the individual is liable to pay income tax or not. By filing income tax return you will get refund of TDS deducted if the income is below the taxable limit.
- Carry forward of losses: If anyone has suffered losses in a year, then by filing income tax return he can carry forward that loss for next eight subsequent years to set off the same by the future income. This can help reduce the burden of tax in future years.
- VISA processing: If you are traveling overseas, foreign consulates ask you to furnish ITR receipts of the last couple of years at the time of the visa interview. Some embassies may ask for ITR receipts of previous three years, while some others may ask for the most recent certificate.
- Life Insurance Protection: These days life insurance companies asks for ITR receipts if you opt to buy a term policy with sum insured of Rs 50 lakh or more. Government tender: If you plan to start a business and need to fill a government tender, you will need to show your tax returns of the previous years. This, again, is to show proof of your financial status and whether you can support the payment obligation or not.
- Self employed: Salaried persons get Form 16 as their income proof but businessmen, consultants and partners of firms do not get Form 16. Hence, ITR receipts become an even more important document for them, provided their annual income exceeds the basic exemption limit of Rs 2.50 lakh. For all sorts of financial transactions, ITR receipts will be the only proof of income and tax payment for the self-employed.
- Avoid interest on tax liability: If you don’t file ITR, the belated return could lead to extra interest on monthly basis for the remaining tax payable by you. Penalties and assessments: If any person liable to file tax returns does not file returns within the due date, then he is liable to pay penalty of up to Rs 10,000 for not filing the return within the due date in addition to the assessment findings.
So make sure to file your income tax return on or before due date , i.e., August 31, 2019 (extended from July 31, 2019) to avoid penalties and to take the above mentioned benefits.
What you need to know?
Why Clients Choose Us
Easily Accessible Experts
Quick response time within 24hours
Timely service delivery
Your Growth is our Motto. Customized solutions to match your business nature and needsRead more