PF Registration Online
Don’t worry about messy paper work and running to various government departments for your Employer PF Registration. Streamline your employee benefits management in Chennai with our PF Registration online in Chennai. We specialize in efficient EPFO online registration service, ensuring a seamless experience for employers. Whether you’re a new company or need to update your PF registration, our user-friendly platform simplifies the process.
Just onboard with us and relax. Our experts will handle end to end process and provide you with timely updates.
9.2 / 10
Easy EMI Options
Easy And Simple Process
1. Fill Form
Simply fill the form to get started
2. Talk To Our Expert
Our expert will connect with you to collect information and complete all government formalities.
3. Process completed
Sit Back and relax. We’ll complete and deliver.
Start Doing Business With A Single Click
Don’t waste time searching and coordinating with multiple vendors to set up or grow your business. Just subscribe to our “All in one” Business package and focus on your dream and big idea.
All services under one roofYour extended corporate Office
IT and Infosec
Learn more about Employer PF Registration Online
Employer PF Registration Online
If your business is growing fast and have more than 20 employees, it is mandatory for registering with the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) and provide this social security benefit to employees.Profident fund (PF) money acts like a retirement fund for many employees who save a portion of their salary for future benefits.
ExpertPoint helps your business register for Employee Profident Fund and stay compliant with Employees’ Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952. For a hassle-free employee benefits management solution in Chennai, our platform offers PF registration online services with a specialized focus on efficient EPFO online registration. Whether you’re a new employer or need to update your PF registration, our user-friendly system simplifies the process. Trust us to navigate the intricacies, allowing you to concentrate on managing your workforce while remaining compliant with EPFO regulations.
Unlock expert registration services with us as your trusted partner. Seamlessly manage GST registration company services and navigate the complexities of GST LUT registration online. Secure your financial identity with hassle-free PAN/TAN card online registration. Simplify your obligations with professional tax online registration while ensuring compliant operations. Trust our proficiency for ESIC employee registration online, guaranteeing a seamless workforce management process. Experience a holistic approach to registrations that empower your business for success.
Who Should Register
EPF registration is mandatory for all establishments whether they are a a factory engaged in any industry having 20 or more persons, and any other establishment employing 20 or more persons or class of such establishments which the Central Government may, by notification specify on this behalf.
The employer must obtain the registration within 1 month of attaining the strength, failing which penalties will be applicable. A registered establishment continues to be under the purview of the Act even if the employee strength falls below the required minimum.
The following documents are required for Provident Fund Registration.
- PAN card of establishment
- Certificate of incorporation in case of a company or a LLP.
- Cancelled cheque leaf of the Bank account of the establishment
- Address proof that is in the name of the establishment. It can be: Rent agreement is mandatory if hired/rented/leased
- Water bill / Electricity bill / Postpaid Telephone bill /Copy of bank statement/passbook
- Specimen signature of directors and authorized signatories as per the format
- Digital signature certificate of the authorized applicant
- In case of voluntary registration, written consent of the majority of employees
In some entities the following documents may also be required:
- First sale bill
- First purchase bill of raw material and machinery
- GST Registration Certificate
- Record of a monthly employee strength
- Compensation details provided to the employees
- List of directors and shareholders of the company
- List of employees
Timelines and next steps
- Registration of the Organization with EPFO
- Registration for EPFO Digital Signature Certificate
- Completion of Employer Details in the Application
- Submission of the Online PF Registration
- Uploading the requirement Documents as prescribed
- Verification of the Email Link from PF registration portal